ADAMAS Consulting LLC
This is an immediate, full-time employment opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to serve as an industry expert, gain international experience and broaden their skills while being home based in the United States or Canada.
ADAMAS’s success is down to the caliber of its people – to reward them we offer a competitive salary with benefits, excellent working conditions and a fulfilling and rewarding career, with plenty of opportunities for further development.
ADAMAS Consulting LLC is an independent provider of GXP Quality Assurance services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare industries. ADAMAS Consulting LLC, established in 2007, is the fully owned US subsidiary of ADAMAS Consulting Group Ltd based in the UK.
- Planning, preparation, conduct, reporting, and follow up of various Pharmacovigilance (PV) audits according to expected quality and timelines
- Perform PV quality assurance projects which fall within the job holder’s areas of expertise on behalf of client companies within the pharmaceutical industry
- Actively participate in the ADAMAS Learning Management System
- Assist with business development activities
- Perform other reasonable duties as requested by the job holder’s Line Manager
- BSc in Life Science or Nursing
- Experience leading and conducting internal and external PV audits for a variety of stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of applicable PV regulations and guidance
- Proficient in managing projects and ensuring deliverables are provided in a timely manner and to high quality standards
- Ability to identify issues and offer solutions in a pragmatic way
- Highly professional and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently in a home office setting
- Confidence to work alone or in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Positivity, flexibility, and adaptability
- Ability to manage ambiguity and conditional problem solving
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Benefits of Working at ADAMAS Consulting, LLC:
- Competitive Salary
- 20 Paid Vacation Days
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Coverage
- Flexible/Healthcare Spending
- Working from home
- Flexible working hours
If you like the prospect of a home-based role, flexible working conditions, excellent benefits and of course the opportunity to further your career within an exciting organization, then please submit your CV to Sheri Arone at Sheri.Arone@adamasconsulting.com.
No unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies please.