ADAMAS Consulting LTD
This is an immediate, full-time employment opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to serve as an industry expert, gain international experience and broaden their skills whilst being home based.
ADAMAS’s success is down to the calibre of its people – to reward them we offer a competitive salary with benefits, excellent working conditions and a fulfilling and rewarding career, with plenty of opportunities for further development.
ADAMAS Consulting LTD is an independent provider of GXP Quality Assurance services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare industries. ADAMAS Consulting LTD, established in 1997, is the fully owned subsidiary of ADAMAS Consulting Group Ltd based in the UK and providing services in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
- Planning, preparation, conduct, reporting, and follow up (including CAPA plans) of various types of Pharmacovigilance (PV) audits according to expected quality and timelines
- Delivery of consultancy services (e.g., providing advice to clients and developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Quality Management System (QMS), risk-based audit strategies, and regulatory compliance issues, and preparation and delivery of training material)
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of international regulatory requirements, guidelines and best practices and actively participating in the ADAMAS’ knowledge-sharing and learning process
- Assist with business development activities
- Perform other reasonable duties as requested by the job holder’s Line Manager
- BSc in Life Science or Nursing
- Significant experience in leading and conducting internal and external PV audits for a variety of stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of applicable PV regulations and guidance
- Proficient in managing projects and ensuring deliverables are provided in a timely manner and to high quality standards
- Ability to identify issues and offer solutions in a pragmatic way
- Highly professional and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently in a home office setting
- Confidence to work alone or in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Positivity, flexibility, and adaptability
- Ability to manage ambiguity and conditional problem solving
- Ability to travel up to 30%
What ADAMAS can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 paid vacation days
- Working from home
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contribution
- Additional benefits
If you like the prospect of a home-based role, flexible working conditions, excellent benefits and of course the opportunity to further your career within an exciting organization, then please submit your CV to Carly Davenport at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies please.