Established in 1997, ADAMAS is a leading global independent Quality Assurance and Quality Management System consultancy. Overall, ADAMAS brings more than 18 years of experience as a company conducting GxP audits and QMS projects. We’re different…with a global staff of over 25 dedicated permanently employed ADAMAS Consultants, not just contractors, including former GCP and GVP MHRA Inspectors.
With offices in the UK, US and India we have the world covered delivering high quality reports, consistently, and providing the confidence you need for your Quality Assurance activities. The ADAMAS team has worked with over 500 global biotechnology and healthcare companies, from multinational to ‘virtual’ companies, in over 84 countries throughout Europe, North & South America, Asia, Africa, the Far East and the Pacific Rim.
This year the theme of the Conference is ‘Smart Quality, a fresh perspective’. ADAMAS has submitted a poster entitled “Conducting remote vendor audits”. Please do look out for this. We are on Stand #6, please come and visit our exhibit and bring your toughest questions, or your compliance and QA challenges to our team of professional experts and consultants. We are happy to provide guidance, share insights and answer your questions regarding the nuances of maintaining regulatory compliance around the world. We look forward to working with you.
The range of services includes, but is not limited to:
• Clinical study audits (including mega-trials and international audit programmes)
• System/process audits e.g. Biometrics
• Vendor Audits (e.g. CROs, SMOs, Labs, IVRS, Distributors)
• Pharmacovigilance audits (incl. focused Pharmacovigilance process audits)
• Regulatory Mock Inspections (incl. Training & Hosting)
• GMP and GDP facility process audits
• Computerised systems validation audits
• Quality Management Consultancy
• Training & Mentoring
• SOP Development (Process Mapping, Drafting, Reviewing)
• Due Diligence (incl. In-licensing & Out-licensing)
• Risk Management
If you’re not attending but would like to learn more about ADAMAS and our services, give us a call on +44 (0)1344 751 210 or email our Business Development Manager EMEA, Jerry Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.