ADAMAS Consulting LLC –
This is an immediate, full-time employment opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to serve as an industry expert, gain international experience and broaden their skills while being home based in the United States.
ADAMAS’s success is down to the caliber of its people – to reward them we offer a competitive salary with benefits, excellent working conditions and a fulfilling and rewarding career, with plenty of opportunities for further development.
ADAMAS Consulting LLC is an independent provider of GXP Quality Assurance services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare industries. ADAMAS Consulting LLC, established in 2007, is the fully owned US subsidiary of ADAMAS Consulting Group Ltd based in the UK.
- Delivery of projects in compliance with agreed project proposals
- Prepare, conduct and report GLP/GcLP system audits for both client and service providers as well as inspection support
- Conduct mock GLP inspections
- Perform the role of Project Lead and Client Liaison
- Project management of audit programs
- Delivery of consultancy services e.g., GLP system reviews, vendors, gap analysis and ad-hoc consultancy
- BS in Life Science, preferred
- Experience in conducting and leading internal and external GLP/GcLP audits for a variety of stakeholders (e.g., bioanalytical laboratories, central laboratories)
- Experience in conducting a range of service provider audits
- Experience in coordinating and managing inspection preparation activities for GLP process inspections
- Experience in conducting GLP mock inspections to Competent Authority standards considered a significant advantage
- Acting as subject matter expert to ensure effective inspection preparation management
- Expert knowledge of national and international GLP/GcLP legislation and guidelines
- Proficient in managing projects and ensuring deliverables are provided timeously
- Ability to identify issues and offer solutions in a pragmatic way
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Positivity, flexibility, and adaptability
- Highly professional and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently in a home office setting
- Confidence to work alone or in team
- Up to 40% travel and ability to conduct remote audits
Benefits of Working at ADAMAS Consulting, LLC:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Coverage
- Flexible/Healthcare Spending
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contribution
- Additional benefits
If you like the prospect of a home-based role, flexible working conditions, excellent benefits and of course the opportunity to further your career within an exciting organization, then please submit your CV to Sheri Arone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies please.