Do you have the expertise and skills to ensure that our clients’ pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturing is compliant with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards in a way that not only meets regulations but exceeds them? Are you looking for a role that will challenge you, and help you develop new skills? Then ADAMAS Consulting is for you.
We’re looking for a GMP Consultant to join our expanding team. Our sector-leading regulatory and compliance services have been on the leading edge for over twenty five years, providing GMP consultation to the pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology industries. By joining ADAMAS you will be part of an expert team that supplies effective GMP compliance solutions that ensure the delivery of standard-setting safe products.
As a GMP Consultant, you will be responsible for planning and conducting GMP audits for our clients in line with the ADAMAS values in quality, integrity, and excellence.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Executing audits based on experience and a comprehensive understanding of all federal regulatory requirements and guidance on GMP
- Perform projects which fall within the job holder’s areas of expertise on behalf of client companies within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical device industry
- Actively participate in the ADAMAS Learning and Development System (LMS)
- Support internal objectives as requested by the job holder’s Line Manager
- Follow ADAMAS Quality Management System policies and procedures
- Maintain positive rapport with clients
- Meet reporting deadlines
- Provide best in class customer service to clients
Remote, Flexible, Full Time Role
This role is an immediate, full-time employment opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to serve as an industry expert, gain international experience and broaden their skills. Personal development is a priority for us at ADAMAS, and we encourage our team to expand their knowledge at every opportunity.
At ADAMAS we believe the best impact is the value we add for our clients, not hours spent in the office and so this role is fully remote (with some requirement to travel for on-site audits/inspections) and flexible. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate your needs.
We are committed to providing all our clients with the highest level of service in every country and as part of our Americas team, you will need to be based in the United States or Canada.
Your professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline
- A minimum of 10-15 years of experience within the GMP Pharmaceutical industry in different capacities, i.e., Laboratory, Production, Quality Assurance, Validation, or GMP Consultant
- Highly skilled in technical writing and authoring audit observations
- Highly organized and able to effectively manage a high-volume workload
- Domestic travel 2 times per month for 1-3 days at a time
- Positive interpersonal skills and comfortable interfacing with a wide variety of clients
- Comfortable auditing one or more of the following GMP related services:
- Sterile and Non-Sterile Pharmaceutical Manufacturers (FP, Excipients, APIs, IMPs)
- Cell and Gene Therapy Manufacturers
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Compounding Pharmacies
- Clinical Supply Management – Primary/Secondary Packaging, Labelling, Storage and Distribution
- Quality Control Laboratory – Microbiological and Analytical
Other Skills and Requirements:
Our people and the way we work set us apart. We work closely with our clients, providing industry-leading innovation and knowledge to deliver solutions that add genuine value to their business.
We place great significance on development and collaboration so we can best succeed together. When needed we also place great importance on intellectual curiosity and the ability to work autonomously.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Strong communication skil
- Excellent writing skills
- Positivity, flexibility, and adaptability
- Highly professional and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently in a home office setting
- Confidence to work alone or in a team
- Up to 40% travel and ability to conduct remote audits
About ADAMAS Consulting
ADAMAS has conducted thousands of GxP audits in over 100 countries for over 750 international clients. With offices in three continents, our global capabilities provide coverage for a wide range of healthcare clients, operating internationally. For over two decades we have been providing our clients with gold-standard service through our combination of innovation, technology and expertise.
Our Benefits Package Includes
Our Recruitment Process
At ADAMAS Consulting we believe that diversity of experience can only contribute to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better service. We are committed to always promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, education, or socioeconomic background.
We do everything that we can for our recruitment process to be fair and inclusive, so please do let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make.
How to Apply!
If you like the prospect of a home-based role, flexible working conditions, excellent benefits and the opportunity to further your career within an exciting organization, then please submit your CV to Angela Tompkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies, please.