This is an immediate, full-time employment opportunity for an ambitious individual who is seeking to develop and implement growth opportunities across a diverse and dynamic global client base.
ADAMAS’s success is down to the calibre of its people – to reward them we offer a competitive salary with benefits, excellent working conditions and a fulfilling and rewarding career, with plenty of opportunities for further development.
ADAMAS Consulting, Ltd. is an independent provider of GXP Quality Assurance services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare industries. ADAMAS Consulting, Ltd. established in 1997 is based in the UK and providing services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Develop and implement strategies for obtaining new business. Including: conference attendance, social media networking, develop and enhance new marketing campaigns
- Foster the development of senior level customer relationships, including the negotiation of contract agreements in accordance with Company services, acting as the primary company representative
- Respond to Requests for Proposals (RFP) / Requests for Information (RFI) and represent ADAMAS at client and bid defence meetings as required
- Develop and lead marketing efforts through agreed channels
- Prepare Confidentiality Agreements, Master Services Agreements and Proposals for review and approval by Senior Management
- Maintain and utilise the ADAMAS Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) to nurture and grow existing and new client bases
- Develop and maintain positive, constructive and trusting relationships with members of the Senior Management as well as with in-house organization
- Prepare status reports for internal BD and marketing meetings, ad-hoc status reports
- Develop and enhance global internal procedures for the delivery of BD services
- Significant experience in the delivery, management and strategic development of BD activities for the delivery of QA compliance professional services to the Pharma, Biotech and Healthcare industries
- Proven personnel line management, strong leadership, motivational and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; skilled at developing professional relationships both internally and externally within diverse cultures
- Responds positively and effectively in demanding situations, navigates ambiguity and complex situations while maintaining objectives
- Demonstrated record of high-performance standards, including attention to schedules, targets and budgets
- Proficient in managing projects and ensuring deliverables are provided in accordance with defined timelines
What ADAMAS Can Offer You:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Paid Vacation Days
- Working from Home
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pension Contribution
- Additional Benefits
How to Apply!
If you like the prospect of a home-based role, flexible working conditions, excellent benefits and the opportunity to further your career within an exciting organization, then please submit your CV to Angela Tompkins at email@example.com.
No unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies, please.