A Career Opportunity with ADAMAS Consulting
This is an immediate, full-time employment opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to serve as an industry expert, gain international experience and broaden their skills while being home-based in the United States.
ADAMAS Consulting is a leading Quality Assurance Consultancy with offices in the UK, India and United States. We provide a range of independent QA services to the pharmaceutical industry.
Our Mission is to be the provider of choice for truly global Quality Assurance Services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, by adding value through the efforts of our dedicated, highly experienced, highly trained and motivated team.
We are currently looking for a GxP Auditor with the following attributes:
- BS or equivalent in a life science
- A minimum of five years QA experience
- Experience at conducting GCP Investigator Site Audits required
- Good knowledge of international regulatory requirements and industry guidelines governing global GCP (ICH, EMA, FDA) required
- Knowledge and experience of other GxPs (GLP, GMP) preferred
- Registrations, accreditations or certifications preferred (e.g., RQAP-GCP)
- Ability to identify issues and offer solutions to problems in a pragmatic way
- Good attention to detail, with the ability to see the ‘big picture’
- Highly professional and self motivated, experience working from home
- Ability to assimilate and analyse information rapidly
- Confidence to work alone or in a team
ADAMAS’s success is down to the calibre of its people – to reward them we offer a competitive salary with benefits, excellent working conditions, and a fulfilling and rewarding career, with plenty of opportunities for further development.
So, if you like the prospect of flexible working conditions, domestic and international travel (approximately 50%) and opportunities to further develop your skills and knowledge, then please submit your CV to: Karen Andrews, Operations Assistant email@example.com