Established in 1997, ADAMAS is a leading global independent Quality Assurance and Quality Management System consultancy. Overall, ADAMAS brings more than 18 years of experience as a company conducting GxP audits and QMS projects. We’re different…with a global staff of over 25 dedicated permanently employed ADAMAS Consultants, not contractors, including former GCP, GVP and MHRA Inspectors. With offices in the UK, US and India we have the world covered delivering high quality reports, consistently, on time and providing the confidence you need for your Quality Assurance activities.
The ADAMAS team has worked with over 500 global biotechnology and healthcare companies, from multinational to ‘virtual’ companies, in over 84 countries throughout Europe, North & South America, Asia, Africa, the Far East, the Middle East and the Pacific Rim.
ADAMAS staff will be attending the conference, and we would welcome you to come and introduce yourself to Dr Layal Lutfi (Executive Principal Consultant and Head of Business, MEA) and Shehnaz Vakharia (Head of Business, APAC) . We are happy to provide guidance, share insights and answer your questions regarding the nuances of maintaining regulatory compliance around the world. We look forward to working with you.
Our services include:
• Clinical study audits (including mega-trials and international audit programmes)
• System/process audits e.g. Biometrics
• Vendor Audits (e.g. CROs, SMOs, Labs, IVRS, Distributors)
• Pharmacovigilance audits (incl. focused Pharmacovigilance process audits)
• Regulatory Mock Inspections (incl. Training & Hosting)
• GMP and GDP facility process audits
• Computerised systems validation audits
• Quality Management Consultancy
• Training & Mentoring
• SOP Development (Process Mapping, Drafting, Reviewing)
• Due Diligence (incl. In-licensing & Out-licensing)
• Risk Management
If you are not attending but would like to learn more about ADAMAS and our services, give us a call on +44 (0)1344 751210 or email Dr Layal Lutfi at email@example.com or Shehnaz Vakharia at firstname.lastname@example.org